-
March 13th, 2006, 01:38 AM
#11
Ashley1972
Guest
The auction that I saw has already ended with a BIN and the seller took the pics off the auction.
-
March 13th, 2006, 01:51 AM
#12
Inactive Member
This is very fishy!
The seller has changed the auction and now has different pictures.
Still the doll does not look right.
I think I pm'd everybody.
Please, let me know if I left you out.
Ana
-
March 13th, 2006, 03:42 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
Could someone PM me? Thanks a lot!
-
March 13th, 2006, 03:49 AM
#14
Inactive Member
That is so obviously a rewigged blue eyed AGT Or Kirsten. That person has been unloading (or trying to) fakes since last year at least.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 12, 2006 11:50 PM: Message edited by: smoredrama ]</font>
-
March 13th, 2006, 03:58 AM
#15
GreyMyst
Guest
I think it's cute if it was sold as what it is. An AGT that looks kinda like Lindsey.
-
March 13th, 2006, 11:23 AM
#16
MissCurlyCat
Guest
You right! That doll is fake. I would love to have a fake AG doll, but not for $200 or more!!!!
ETA: No one has bid on it so far, and I hope no one will!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 13, 2006 07:40 AM: Message edited by: MissCurlyCat ]</font>
-
March 13th, 2006, 01:12 PM
#17
Inactive Member
IMHO, this is a really disgusting situation, when the seller calls her Lindsey in the title, and then states she might not be in the auction listing. She's covering her backside so people can't come back and say the doll is not Lindsey once they purchase her.
And the seller wants to make sure that no one tries to tell her bidders that the dolls are fake (even if against ebay rules), since she has the bidder ID's private.
And Miss Curly Cat, you can purchase a fake for much less than $200! Both of mine came to me for substantially less than that--big time!
Linda
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 13, 2006 09:13 AM: Message edited by: LindaL ]</font>
-
March 13th, 2006, 01:33 PM
#18
Inactive Member
The Lindsey in question ended, but the same seller has another "Lindsey" up for auction now!
Be careful, folks.
Linda
-
March 13th, 2006, 04:03 PM
#19
Felicity_Fan85
Guest
could someone pm me the link please?
-
March 13th, 2006, 04:52 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Please Pm me a link too.
I'd love a Lindsey,but sure am no expert on the ID of these girls
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks